BizLogx Advisory Services
BizLogx recognizes that the real work begins after conducting a successful workshop with your sales and marketing teams. You want your sales team to adopt the new CCS process as quickly as possible, but you also realize that many of your sales and marketing leadership resources are stretched to the limit. To help ensure consistent application of the CustomerCentric Selling® process and skills to your current sales opportunities; BizLogx will assist you and your leadership team with Advisory Services tailored to your implementation needs. The Advisory Services consist primarily of assisting new clients with the following activities:
- Developing a tactical implementation plan, complete with assigned activities, deliverables and due dates to facilitate the integration and adherence to the new CCS sales process and plan;
- Selecting and implementing a CRM package to manage and reinforce the new CCS process;
- Work with marketing to create additional Sales-Ready Messaging® tools;
- Debriefing sales management during weekly or monthly sales meetings regarding current sales opportunities; and
- Creating a pre-call plan or a list of next steps for specific deals in the pipeline, in consultation with client sales and sales support staff.
Upon request, the BizLogx consulting team may participate in certain sales calls and presentations. We have also helped fine tune job descriptions and compensation plans to reflect your new selling process and business goals. The Advisory Services begin immediately following your workshop and continue for a three to six month period.